“What can I say? I love living in Southwest Florida, it’s what I dreamed about on cold, gray,slushy Indiana days! We have beautiful weather, beaches, all kinds of sports activities including golf, bike & walking trails, baseball stadiums, hockey arenas; great local restaurants, shopping and nightlife! And of course – WATER everywhere - for boating, fishing, kayaking, and my favorite, water-skiing! Come on down and let me show you the “Florida Lifestyle”!
Anne was born and raised a “Hoosier” in the state of Indiana and was first introduced to Southwest Florida when her Grandparents retired to Bonita Springs in the late 70’s. After many visits, and some exciting road trips to Key West, she moved permanently to Florida in 2005. Within a year, her parents “caught the bug” and joined her on a seasonal basis.
Anne’s free time is spent with her friends and family which includes Shane, Wade, and Ciara; 2 dogs Rusty and Charlie, and her “babies”, cats Cooper and Teddy .
Anne is also the neighborhood Realtor for The Villages at Country Creek in Estero, FL where she likes to play golf, bike ride, wii bowl, and where her parents, Susan and Gary enjoy Florida winters.
Areas of Expertise
Anne’s energy, professionalism, attention to detail, can-do attitude, and personable, caring relationship with clients, all contribute to her personal success and that of her Buyers and Sellers. Anne earned her Florida real estate license in 2006. Since then, she has worked through some of the most challenging times Florida real estate has seen and has managed to increase her production every year.
Anne is proud to work with the Real Living Cypress Realty, Inc. family and even more excited to be a member of the Shane “Waterfront” Wilson Real Estate Team. She specializes in residential properties throughout Lee and Collier Counties, including Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Naples, Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and Captiva. Interested in New Construction? Anne can introduce you to local knowledgeable builders as well as New Home Communities in the area.
Personal Affiliations & Licensing
• Florida Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2006 and Florida Broker’s License since 2010
• Indiana Licensed Real Estate Agent since 2004
• Member Realtor Association of Greater Fort Myers and The Beach
• Member Bonita Springs – Estero Association of Realtors (BEAR)
• Member Florida Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors
• Regional Multiple Listings Service Member (MLS)
• Sales Team Member for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Annual Fundraiser
• Large Network of service providers and professional resources
Career & "Life Experience"
19 Years combined Sales and Marketing experience in the following industries:
Telecommunications – directory advertising sales for Fortune 500 company
Environmental Remediation – Quality Control, Training, and Marketing
Airlines – International Flight Attendant
Real Estate - Full-Time, Multi-million dollar producer
In addition to working with many clients, Anne has bought, sold, and leased many of her own personal properties, so she understands the challenges faced by her Buyers and Sellers and strives to make their real estate transactions as seamless and stress-free as possible.
• Bachelor of Science Degree – Purdue University
• Real Estate Appraising Valuation Principles & Procedures 2001, Indiana University/Purdue University, Indiana (IUPUI)
• Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice 2001, IUPUI
• Appraising the 2-4 Family Residence 2001, IUPUI
• Graduate of Floyd Wickman’s “Sweathogs” Real Estate Training Program
Courtesy of Real Living Cypress Realty
No results Found