"Native of Fort Myers"
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the University of Florida.
- Real Living Real Estate Advantage Training
- Real Living Real Estate Master Classes Designation
- GMAC Real Estate Multi-Million Dollar Medallion Club, 1994-present
- Real Estate Master of Marketing Designation, RMM
- Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR
- 2006 National Diamond Elite Award for Premier Service
Areas of Expertise
- Waterfront properties from Bonita Springs to North Fort Myers
- Old Florida homes built before 1945 near Edison Home and McGregor Blvd., in Fort Myers
- Condominiums and Investment properties
- 55+ Communities, including Single Family, Villas & Manufactured Homes
Personal Information and Interests
I am a 4th generation Floridian whose family owned and operated a renowned restaurant called "Johnny Shay's" since 1949; held my first fishing rod at 5 years old and found my love for the water. I resided in a 2 story home built in 1936 for 26 years, which gave me the knowledge of Old Florida Homes; I owned and operated a construction cleaning business from 1983 - 1989, from there I embarked in a real estate career.