The 6 C’s on How to Get Your Home Market-Ready
- Curb appeal… How does your property look from the curb? If potential buyers don’t like the looks of the house from the curb, they become disappointed and often times won’t go in the house.
- Clutter… Eliminate it everywhere: closets, garage, attic, each room, yard, etc. Time to get rid of and organize your belongings.
- Clean… It’s time to clean up everywhere and everything. People value cleanliness…both in what they see and smell.
- Character and charm… What makes your property special, the little touches of decorating; such as flower arrangements, or a homey scent (vanilla, citrus, and peppermint are three that are universally proven to be liked) will all contribute to a special feeling.
- Critique your home objectively…How does it compare to others in the area? What are your property’s strengths and potential weaknesses? Highlight the benefits of your home on a “Home Feature Sheet” or a presentation book of pictures for buyers to glance through!
- Cost vs. Value… Spend money in the right places and on the right items to get your home “market ready.” Tips and Ideas
Fort Myers Homes For Sale!
No results Found